A content campaign for social media is a description of all that you are planning to do and expect to do on social media. It controls your acts and lets you know whether you win or fail. Every post should serve one purpose, reply, like, and comment.
The more precise the plan is, the greater the success of the implementation. Hold the conciseness. Do not make the social media strategy plan so high and broad that it is difficult or unachievable to calculate.
Although social media marketing as a whole is extremely useful and helpful to your business growth, the approach should vary according to the social networks your audience spends their time on. Before we dive further into social media marketing, let’s go through the statistics of each social media network.
Statistics of major social media marketing platforms
- Best for Brand awareness & advertising
- Influence on business: B2C
- Daily active users: about 1.73 billion users worldwide
- Audience: Millennials and generation X
- Best for Natural-looking media, behind-the-scenes, and user-generated content; advertising
- Influence on business: B2C
- Daily active users: about 500 million+ users worldwide
- Audience: Younger Generation (Primarily millennials)
- Best for Customer service & Public relations
- Influence on business: B2B and B2C
- Daily active users: about 126 million users worldwide
- Audience: Primarily millennials
- Best for B2B relationships, business development, and Jobs communications
- Influence on business: B2B
- Daily active users: about 260 million+ users worldwide
- Audience: Generation X, Baby boomers, and millennials
- Best for Brand awareness & entertainment
- Influence on business: B2C
- Daily active users: about 30 million+ users worldwide
- Audience: Generation Z and Millennials
- Best for Visual advertising & inspiration
- Influence on business: B2C
- Active users: 367 million monthly users worldwide
- Audience: Primarily older millennials and younger baby boomers
Now that we’ve explained the statistics of each social media network, The following are our social media marketing strategies for optimizing your results.
Our Social Media Marketing Strategies
From choosing the right channels to figuring out your content strategy, analysis paralysis is a serious problem for businesses alone today. If you’re overwhelmed or don’t know where to start, you’re definitely not alone. Stakque Technologies will help you to grow your business. Below is a step-by-step social media marketing strategies to help you get a clear cut idea about social media marketing and social media marketing plan of Stakque Technologies.
Setting significant Social media marketing goals, such as:
- Raising brand awareness
- Creating a brand identity and positive brand association
- Better contact and engagement with main audiences
- Building conversions
- Increasing traffic of the website
Research on your target audience
Making assumptions is a dangerous game for marketers. Take today’s social media demographics. These statistics directly speaks to which networks your brand should be approaching and what types of content it should publish. Here are some key takeaways:
- Both Facebook and YouTube are popular places for advertising, partially because of their high-earning user base.
- The majority of Instagram’s are millennials or Gen Z, which signify the power of bold, eye-popping content that oozes with personality.
- On Pinterest, women overwhelmingly outnumber men, which is noted to boast the highest average order value for social shoppers.
- The user base of LinkedIn is well-educated and makes it a hub for in-depth, industry-specific content that might be more complex than what you find on Facebook or Twitter.
Establishing your most important metrics
What metrics are we talking about, though? Check out the breakdown below:
- Reach. Post reach is the number of unique users who have seen your post. How far does the content spread across the social world? Is it actually reaching users’ feeds? In the face of ever-changing organic algorithms, tracking reach is arguably more important than ever.
- Clicks. This is the number of clicks on your content, name of the company, or logo. Link clicks are key to understanding how the marketing funnel pushes users through. It’s important to track clicks per campaign to understand what drives interest or inspires people to buy.
- Engagement. The cumulative number of social interactions divided by impression counts. It’s about seeing who interacted for engagement and whether it was a reasonable ratio out of your total reach. This sheds light on how well your audience perceives you and their willingness to interact.
- Hashtag performance. Which of the most used hashtags is on your own side? What hashtags were most closely linked to your brand? Or the hashtags that provided the greatest engagement? Getting those answers will help form the potential emphasis of your content.
- Organic and paid likes. These interactions are attributed beyond a normal Like count to paid or organic content. Organic communication is much tougher for platforms like Facebook to get traction, which is why more companies are turning to Facebook Advertising. It’s not quite as hard to win organic likes on Instagram though. Understanding these variations will help you budget both your ad spending and the amount of time you invest in various formats.
- Sentiment. It is an indicator of how people have responded to your content, brand, or hashtag. Did consumers find offensive about your latest campaign? What kind of emotion do people associate with your hashtag campaign? It is also easier to look deeper and find out how the brand is being talked about.
Analyzing what your competitors are doing
Before we start creating content, we thoroughly analyze your competitors. Looking at the social networks of your competition will tell us specifically about making your own plan for social media promotion. The goal here is not to copy or steal ideas from your competitors. Actually, it’s about understanding what works for them and what lessons we can draw in order to change the campaigns accordingly.
Developing and curating social content
Our SMM strategy is obviously centered around creative content. At this point, you have a pretty clear idea about the contents which is posting based on your goal and brand identity. Likewise, you ‘re likely feeling comfortable about which networks to cover. But what does engaging social content look like and how to make it happen? The following Concepts will help.
- Sticking to content themes: One of the toughest challenges to visual content is creating it on a day-to-day basis. One-third of marketers are struggling to build convincing visuals according to Venngage data. Stakque Technologies is expert in creating visual content. Instagram is arguably the best platform for content themes given that it’s totally visual.
- User-generated and interactive content: User-generated content enables the followers to function as billboards and offers customers an opportunity to connect with you. Whether it’s using a hashtag or posting a photo, encouraging customer content is a smart step to improve the engagement rate. Likewise, we never miss out on a chance to connect or pick the thoughts of your followers. Even something as easy as asking a question or publishing an opinion poll will make the trick.
- Times-sensitive content and stories: Tapping into the FOMO (fear of missing out) of your followers, Stories content on Instagram, and Facebook is only going to become more valuable. Putting it, both stories are interactive and can’t-miss. By default, showing up first in the feeds of your followers will help the brand’s account “jump the stage” and remain fresh in the minds of your audience.
- Video is the centerpiece of our social media marketing strategy: The social video boom doesn’t end anytime long. Both long-form and short-form productions tend to dominate all platforms over social space. Brands shouldn’t shy away from the video today, especially with the wealth of creative options out there.
Considering timeliness an utmost priority
We can’t always expect customers to operate on “our time.” Likewise, it’s crucial to be able to reach and respond to followers in a timely manner. We are using some strategies to make timeliness.
- Posting in the best times to engage: If we tweet or post, we make sure that our social media or community managers are available and ready to address any product questions or concerns. Knowing the right ways to post on social media is a smart one. Yet engaging after posting is just as critical.
- Responding to your customer questions and shout-outs ASAP: Your brand can forget about those core networking elements. It takes effort to ensure that conversations or opportunities of engagement are not left unattended. Stakque technologies are here for you to handle this.
Evaluating what works, what isn’t and how we can improve
With continuously analyzing the efforts, we will know how one campaign did over another. Taking a bird’s eye view of our actions on social media helps bring things into perspective. This means looking at your top-performing content and getting your promotions fine-tuned accordingly.There is no doubt that a lot of social media is a trial-and-error operation. Monitoring the metrics behind the ads in real-time helps us to make minor improvements rather than sweeping, time-consuming adjustments to the social media marketing plan.
The greater and more active your audience becomes on social media networks, the easier it will be for you to achieve every other marketing goal on our list!. First and foremost is to establish the objective and goal of social media marketing. There is no way for measuring the return of investment without setting a goal. Proper research and analysis conducted based on goal will help for choosing the apt social media marketing platform, finding the audience to be targeted and to know about potential content types by analyzing the best competitors with similar goals. Frequent auditing helps to transform the strategy into a better format. It will give a clear idea about to what extent the current strategy is successful and what should be improved. Creating a social media content calendar makes the implementation of strategy smoother.
As one of the fastest expanding digital marketing companies, over the past few months, Stakque Technologies able to produce impressive results in social media marketing through our unified team of digital marketing professionals who are specifically educated in this area of research. We are one of the top 10 digital marketing companies in Kerala who were researching digital advertising trends and new trends in marketing. Our, Social media marketing tactics are unique and different for each client. We provide you with a luminary social media marketing strategies that help to promote the success of your company in order to leverage the best social media platforms to attract your future clients